Our June YP Wake Up is Tell Me Something Good! hosted by Corinne Burgermeister of the YNPN Madison Programming Committee!
So often, we can get stressed out or bogged down with our day-to-day activities. It’s important to stop, reflect and celebrate all the good in our personal and work lives.
Here are a few ideas to spark conversation:
- Why are you involved in the work you do?
- What’s something you’ve recently accomplished that impacted someone or something in a positive way?
- What is your org’s mission and why do you believe it?
- Who or what groups in Madison are doing good work that you want to recognize?
- What are you looking forward to this summer?
YP Wake Up provides a monthly opportunity for young professionals to connect before work at coffee shops around town. YP Wake Up is perfect for you if you aren’t always able to attend evening events, if you are interested in learning more about YNPN, or if you are just looking to connect with nonprofit peers through casual conversation at a coffee shop.
112 King St
Madison, WI 53703
Google map and directions